I Am

The real man
is the soul or the individuality, the real "I Am."

The "I Am" is the very center of individuality.

"I Am" actually is the "real you" of your being.

Always think of the "I Am" as being you - the supreme you.

Whenever you think or act,
you should feel that you stand with the "I Am,"
at the apex of mentality on the very heights of your existence,
and you should at the same time,
realize that this "I Am" is you - the supreme you.

"I Am" occupies the throne of your entire field of consciousness.

It is the mind that occupies the throne
but the "I Am" is the power behind the throne.

"I Am" is the reigning power in your being.

Think of the "I Am"
as being the ruling principle of your whole world,
as being distinct and above and superior to all else in your being,
and as being you, yourself,
in the highest, largest, and most comprehensive sense.

Recognize the "I Am" as the ruling principle.

When the "I Am" exercises the function of rulership
anywhere in the human system,
will power is the result.

Realize that the "I Am" directs the mind
and that the power of the mind
directs and controls everything else in the human system.

The "I Am" lives constantly upon
the supreme heights of absolute self-mastery.

When we ascend in consciousness
so that we meet the presence of the I Am in us,
it is then that this wonderful influx of spiritual life
appears on our own being.

When we touch the I Am within ourselves,
we naturally receive the greater life of the I Am;
and we always touch the I Am within 
when we enter into the spiritual consciousness of the I Am.

The more deeply you penetrate into that state
the larger I Am becomes in your conscious understanding.

Whenever you can feel that you and the "I Am"
are one and the same,
then you are in absolute consciousness.

The eternal I Am is enthroned in the spiritual life of every individual soul.

The eternal "I Am" is in itself sufficient unto itself.

The eternal I Am is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

I am the way, and you are that "I Am."

"I Am" is the open door
to the limitless vastness of the spiritual universe.

Whoever will transcend personal consciousness
and enter into the consciousness of "I Am"
will enter that life that is not of this world,
and will gain that power that can overcome anything
that may exist in this world.

You have entered the spiritual world,
and "I Am" the door to that world;
you have risen to that supreme state of being
where you can say, in the spirit of eternal truth, "I Am",
and through the power of that truth you have overcome the world.

Be still and know that the eternal I Am is God.

"I Am" is God individualized in your being.

Be still and know that I Am God.